Responsible for the research, planning, coordination and implementation of an effective development program. This program will secure the necessary additional financial resources to further the mission of the organization. Also oversees all facility internal and external media relations, publications, information and dissemination.
- Monitor new business opportunities.
- Prepare report and analysis to track marketplace and industry trends.
- Research relevant issues, solicit input from appropriate sources, conduct strategic analyses, and propose and implement solutions and initiatives which will achieve identified objectives and goals.
- Monitor and give recommendations for each location – Strengths, Weakness, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT).
- Develop and maintain professional contacts and affiliations with referral sources.
- Manage the proposal development process, including coordination and oversight.
- Providing active support in the development of marketing programs.
- Providing input into a variety of communication programs.
- Creating specialized literature, brochures, and presentations to support marketing efforts.
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business, Management, Journalism, Public Relations or Communications.
- One year experience in sales, marketing, communication or development/fund raising experience, preferably in a health care field.
- Experience as Assistant Director of Marketing or Community Liaison/Marketing Representative or Development Officer or assistant preferred.