701 Arkansas Blvd.
Texarkana, AR 71854
Located near the four state border area of Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma, Riverview Behavioral Health is the areas only full service mental health facility with a comprehensive continuum of psychiatric and behavioral health services:
- Acute inpatient child & adolescent services
- Sub-acute (residential) child & adolescent inpatient services
- K-12 Therapeutic Day Treatment (TDT) educational services
- Outpatient services for families, adults, children and adolescents
- School-based services for children and adolescents
- Acute senior adult inpatient services
- Intensive outpatient services (IOP) for senior adults
- Off-site mobile assessment services
Treatment is under the medical direction and supervision of our staff psychiatrists and administered by nurses, social workers, therapists, recreational specialists, special education teachers and a team of other caring mental health professionals.
Riverview Behavioral Health offers a confidential, caring environment that promotes crisis resolution, positive self awareness, social skills, and personal growth that is monitored in a safe environment 24 hours a day 7 days a week.