Behavioral Health and Addiction Services and Links
Acadia Healthcare’s sole focus is on the provision and management of specialty behavioral health and addiction disorder services within a flexible and dynamic continuum of care. We are experienced in the development and delivery of acute and non-acute behavioral health services encompassing all levels of care.
Our mental health and addiction treatment facilities treat a broad range of patients from young children to older adults. Acadia Healthcare’s programs and services vary by location and the needs of each of the communities we serve. Our range of services include:
- Adult Inpatient Acute Care Psychiatric and Addictive Disease Services
- Geriatric Inpatient Acute Care Psychiatric and Addictive Disease Services
- Child and Adolescent Inpatient Acute Care Psychiatric Services
- Adolescent Inpatient Addictive Disease Services
- Child and Adolescent Residential Treatment Services
- Adult and Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Services
- Adult Partial Hospitalization Lodge Services
- Psychiatric and Addictive Disease Intensive Outpatient Services
For more information on the specific programs offered at each facility, please visit the individual facility’s website on its respective Treatment Center Locations page.