As an industry-leading behavioral healthcare company, Acadia Healthcare sets the standard for excellence in the provision of mental health and addiction treatment services. When you join the Acadia network at one of our comprehensive treatment centers (CTCs), you will be stepping into a career that allows you to not only grow professionally and personally, but also assist in transforming the lives of others.
Joining Acadia’s Team
The comprehensive treatment centers (CTCs) within the Acadia network provide medication-assisted treatment and personalized therapeutic interventions for adults who are struggling with an addiction to opioids. In communities throughout the United States, our CTCs are playing a key role in the effort to end our nation’s ongoing opioid epidemic.
Benefits of Working for Acadia
When you join the Acadia team at one of our comprehensive treatment centers, you can make a true difference in your community as well as in the lives of individuals and families in crisis. You can also pursue a dynamic and rewarding career that will present you with an array of opportunities and benefits.
By serving at a CTC within the Acadia network, you’ll be able to:
- Receive comprehensive training and ongoing support
- Participate in professional development activities to advance your career
- Gain invaluable experience, develop new skills, and build upon existing capabilities
- Personify the highest standards of professional conduct, superior service, and compassionate care
- Play a vital role in the effort to combat the opioid epidemic within your community
- Know that your work is having a direct positive impact on the lives of individuals and families in need
Please note that you do not need to have a clinical background to serve at one of these specialized facilities. Non-clinical positions at CTCs within the Acadia network include a variety of administrative and support staff roles. Meeting the needs of our patients and providing the best possible service to our community requires a collaborative approach that unites the unique skills sets of a broad range of professionals.
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career with the nation’s leading provider of behavioral healthcare services, contact us today to learn more about the Acadia Healthcare CTC network.