- Mental Health
- Trauma / PTSD
Levels of Care
- Therapeutic Day School
- Seniors Program
- Adolescents / Teens
About Riverview Behavioral Health
Located near the four state border area of Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma, Riverview Behavioral Health is the areas only full service mental health facility with a comprehensive continuum of psychiatric and behavioral health services:
- Acute inpatient child & adolescent services
- Sub-acute (residential) child & adolescent inpatient services
- K-12 Therapeutic Day Treatment (TDT) educational services
- School-based services for children and adolescents
- Acute 35+ adult inpatient services
- Off-site mobile assessment services
Treatment is under the medical direction and supervision of our staff psychiatrists and administered by nurses, social workers, therapists, recreational specialists, special education teachers and a team of other caring mental health professionals.
Riverview Behavioral Health offers a confidential, caring environment that promotes crisis resolution, positive self-awareness, social skills, and personal growth that is monitored in a safe environment 24 hours a day 7 days a week.