Specializing in Behavioral Healthcare
Acadia Healthcare is a provider of inpatient behavioral healthcare services. Acadia operates a network of 45 behavioral health facilities with over 3,500 licensed beds in 21 states and Puerto Rico. Acadia provides psychiatric and chemical dependency services to its patients in a variety of settings, including inpatient psychiatric hospitals, residential treatment centers, outpatient clinics and therapeutic school-based programs.If you or someone you care about is struggling with a mental health disorder or an alcohol or drug addiction problem, there is hope. Let us help. Acadia Healthcare’s behavioral health treatment facilities are specialized solely in helping children, teenagers and adults suffering from mental health disorders and/or alcohol and drug addiction. Our expertise in behavioral health allows us to provide the highest standard of treatment allowing recovery for the individual and their families finally begin to happen. Our dedicated clinical teams across the country are passionate about every single one of their patients and their individual recovery.
Our experienced, highly skilled behavioral health clinical teams which include psychiatrists, physicians, nurses, social workers and addiction professionals, are changing lives every day and in many cases saving lives everyday.
Military Support Services Program
The Acadia Military Support Services Program is specially designed to help our Active Duty Service Members and their families focus on healing from the trauma of living through life-threatening events and human tragedy while courageously performing their military duties to maintain our freedom. Our highly-qualified professionals stand ready to provide first-class mental health care, and unequaled substance abuse recovery and rehabilitation through our network of TRICARE certified facilities. Please allow us the privilege of serving you and your family as professionally as you have served your country.
Acadia Healthcare’s TRICARE certified programs include:
Residential Treatment Programs:
- Acadia Montana, Butte, MT
- Cedar Crest Hospital and RTC, Belton, TX
- Desert Hills, Albuquerque, NM
- Lakeland Behavioral Health System, Springfield, MO
- Parc Place, Chandler, AZ
Chemical Dependency and Psychiatric Treatment Programs:
- Abilene Behavioral Health, Abilene, TX
- Vermilion Behavioral Health System, Lafayette, LA
- Harbor Oaks Hospital, New Baltimore, MI
- Highland Ridge Hospital, Midvale, UT
- Options Behavioral Health System, Indianapolis, IN
- Red River Hospital, Wichita Falls, TX
- Riverwoods Behavioral Health System, Atlanta, GA
- Seven Hills Behavioral Institute, Las Vegas, NV
- Sonora Behavioral Health, Tuscson, AZ
Behavioral Healthcare Partnerships
In addition to helping individuals and their families, we are committed to developing partnerships with physicians, professionals and payors within the communities we serve through the delivery of high quality specialty behavioral health services at affordable costs while always putting the patient first. We will continue to strive in all that we do to make Acadia Healthcare synonymous with excellent care, phenomenal customer service and an unparalleled commitment to our patients, staff, physicians and community.
Our Treatment Services include:
- Adult Inpatient Acute Care Psychiatric and Addictive Disease Services
- Geriatric Inpatient Acute Care Psychiatric and Addictive Disease Services
- Child and Adolescent Inpatient Acute Care Psychiatric Services
- Adolescent Inpatient Addictive Disease Services
- Child and Adolescent Residential Treatment Services
- Adult and Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Services
- Adult Partial Hospitalization Lodge Services
- Psychiatric and Addictive Disease Intensive Outpatient Services
Our Key Principles:
- Understanding of and sensitivity to our patients and their families;
- Appreciation and practical integrated application of the most current practices of psychotherapy, psychodynamic clinical care, and psychoeducation;
- Engagement and cooperation with the persons and organizations working together for the benefit of our patients;
- Commitment to promote and improve the mental well-being of our community.