Acadia is a provider of inpatient behavioral healthcare services. Acadia operates a network of 225 behavioral healthcare facilities with approximately 9,190 beds in 37 states, the United Kingdom and Puerto Rico. Acadia provides psychiatric and chemical dependency services to its patients in a variety of settings, including inpatient psychiatric hospitals, residential treatment centers, outpatient clinics and therapeutic school-based programs.
If you or someone you care about is struggling with a mental health disorder or an alcohol or drug addiction problem, there is hope. Let us help.
Acadia Healthcare’s behavioral health treatment facilities are specialized in helping children, teenagers, and adults suffering from mental health disorders and/or alcohol and drug addiction. Our expertise in behavioral health allows us to provide the highest standard of treatment allowing recovery for the individual and their families. Our dedicated clinical teams across the country are passionate about every single one of their patients and their individual recovery.
Our experienced, highly skilled behavioral health clinical teams which include psychiatrists, physicians, nurses, social workers and addiction professionals, are changing lives every day and in many cases saving lives everyday.
Our Treatment Services include:
- Adult Inpatient Acute Care Psychiatric and Addictive Disease Services
- Geriatric Inpatient Acute Care Psychiatric and Addictive Disease Services
- Child and Adolescent Inpatient Acute Care Psychiatric Services
- Adolescent Inpatient Addictive Disease Services
- Child and Adolescent Residential Treatment Services
- Adult and Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Services
- Adult Partial Hospitalization Lodge Services
- Psychiatric and Addictive Disease Intensive Outpatient Services