Military Support Services Program
The Acadia Military Support Services Program is specially designed to help our Active Duty Service Members and their families focus on healing from the trauma of living through life-threatening events and human tragedy while courageously performing their military duties to maintain our freedom. Our highly qualified professionals stand ready to provide first-class mental health care, and unequaled substance abuse recovery and rehabilitation through our network of TRICARE certified facilities.
Please allow us the privilege of serving you and your family as professionally as you have served our country.
Acadia Military Support Services Program is a cost free referral assistance service designed to aid in the location and selection of appropriate treatment solutions for vulnerable children, adolescents and adults.
Acadia Healthcare’s TRICARE certified programs include:
Residential Treatment Programs:
- Acadia Montana, Butte, MT
- Cedar Crest Hospital and RTC, Belton, TX
- Desert Hills, Albuquerque, NM
- Lakeland Behavioral Health System, Springfield, MO
- Millcreek Behavioral Health, Fordyce, AR
- Oasis Behavioral Health, Chandler, AZ
Chemical Dependency and Psychiatric Treatment Programs:
- Cedar Crest Hospital, Belton, TX
- Harbor Oaks Hospital, New Baltimore, MI
- Red River Hospital, Wichita Falls, TX
- Seven Hills Behavioral Institute, Las Vegas, NV
- Sonora Behavioral Health, Tuscson, AZ
- Vermilion Behavioral Health System, Lafayette, LA
Referral Coordination Center:
Toll Free  526-8222 | 24-hour secure fax  526-8223
U.S. Army | U.S. Air Force | U.S. Navy | U.S. Marine Corps | U.S. Coast Guard
Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service
Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association