Acadia Healthcare stands as an industry thought leader that is dedicated to providing optimal clinical care, meeting the unique needs of each of our patients, and working to destigmatize the worldview of mental health and addiction concerns.
Acadia Healthcare’s mission is to be a world-class organization that sets the standard for excellence in the treatment of mental health and addiction concerns. We strive to maintain our standing as a thought leader in the behavioral healthcare industry, providing treatment that is synonymous with compassion and innovation.
To our patients, we commit ourselves to providing quality, individualized care at treatment facilities that offer them a supportive, caring environment in which they can regain hope.
To our employees, we commit ourselves to offering an enviable internal culture that encourages them both personally and professionally, supporting them as they reach their career goals and achieve to their greatest potential.
To the professionals with whom we work, we commit ourselves to developing partnerships that promote respect and integrity through collaboration as we work together to better serve our communities.
At Acadia Healthcare, we strive in all that we do to make the facilities within our treatment network stand out from others through the delivery of compassionate, clinically excellent care that places the needs of others above all else.
Acadia Healthcare’s vision is to promote comprehensive and integrated care to improve the mental well-being of the children, adolescents, and adults we serve. Our competencies allow us to stand as a leader in the behavioral healthcare industry through the work that we do with patients, investors, and other industry professionals as we strive to continuously improve the behavioral healthcare space.
Our vision is demonstrated through our:
- Understanding of and sensitivity to our patients and their families
- Appreciation and integrated application of the most current, evidence-based practices of psychotherapy, psychodynamic clinical care, and psychoeducation
- Engagement and cooperation with the people and organizations who work together for the benefit of the patients we serve
- Understanding of and sensitivity to our patients and their families;
- Appreciation and practical integrated application of the most current practices of psychotherapy, psycho-dynamic clinical care, and psycho-education;
- Engagement and cooperation with the persons and organizations working together for the benefit of our patients;
- Commitment to promote and improve the mental well-being of our community.