As an industry-leading behavioral healthcare company, Acadia Healthcare sets the standard for excellence in the provision of mental health and addiction treatment services. By becoming a therapist or counselor at a facility within Acadia’s network of exemplary treatment centers, you will be stepping into a career that allows you to not only grow professionally and personally, but also to assist in transforming the lives of others.
Joining Acadia's Team
Improving the lives of those who seek our care is our number one goal at Acadia. As a therapist or counselor at one of our facilities, you will be uniquely situated to positively impact hundreds, if not thousands, of people who are suffering from mental illness and addiction concerns. As a therapist or counselor, you will be at the forefront of delivering innovative, evidence-based care in a setting that promotes trust, integrity, and above all else, patient safety.
Benefits of Working for Acadia
As a therapist or counselor, you will be at the forefront of delivering innovative, evidence-based care in a setting that promotes trust, integrity, and above all else, patient safety.
As a therapist or counselor at an Acadia facility, you will also have the following opportunities:
- Play an instrumental role in your patients’ treatment and recovery
- Work with patients from all walks of life, guiding and encouraging them as they take the crucial step of seeking treatment
- Partner with world-class professionals in researching and implementing cutting-edge standards of behavioral health treatment
- Share your expertise and exchange best practices with colleagues across the country and throughout the world
- Drive the company’s values of integrity, hard work, and servant leadership
- Be a part of an organization that values its people, raises them up as leaders, and continually invests in their development
With Acadia’s network of facilities in nearly 600 locations throughout the United States, United Kingdom, and Puerto Rico, you can explore careers at all levels of care. Varying by location, Acadia’s facilities offer acute inpatient care, residential treatment, partial hospitalization programs, intensive outpatient programs, comprehensive treatment centers, therapeutic day programs, and traditional outpatient clinics.
When you accept the role as a therapist or counselor at one of Acadia’s facilities, you will get to explore innovative ways of providing treatment, grow your practice, and enhance your skillset. Acadia values the input of every individual and encourages positive collaboration through the provision of clinically excellent care.