As an industry-leading behavioral healthcare company with a network of facilities throughout the United States and abroad, Acadia Healthcare sets the standard for excellence in the provision of mental health and addiction treatment services. By joining the Acadia team at one of our facilities, you will be stepping into a career that allows you to not only grow professionally and personally, but also assist in transforming the lives of others.
Joining Acadia’s Team
When you join the Acadia team at one of our facilities, you’ll have the opportunity to play a direct role in improving the lives of individuals and families throughout the community. You’ll also be playing a key role in a national effort to expand access to behavioral healthcare services.
At Acadia Healthcare, our ability to provide the highest quality of care at hundreds of locations throughout the nation is due in no small part to our dynamic combination of local authority and centralized support.
Benefits of Working for Acadia
When working at the facility level, you will be empowered to participate in the development and implementation of policies and practices that will best support the individuals you are serving. You’ll work in active collaboration with a team of dedicated experts to make a lasting, positive difference in the lives of those who turn to your facility in times of crisis.
The many benefits of working for Acadia facilities include:
- Receiving focused training, personalized guidance, and opportunities for continued development
- Working as a valued member of a successful team
- Gaining significant experience, acquiring new skills, and improving existing capabilities
- Supporting clinical professionals and others who are providing direct patient care
- Improving the quality of life within the community that your facility serves
- Contributing to the success of the nation’s premier behavioral healthcare organization
Facilities within the Acadia network offer a wealth of opportunities for dedicated professionals who want to do meaningful work both individually and within the context of a high-performing team. When you serve at an Acadia facility, you’ll be motivated to achieve to your greatest potential, and you’ll be encouraged and supported every step of the way. If you’re ready to take the next step in your career with a dynamic organization that provides an essential service, contact us today.