Hosted by Acadia Healthcare's Alissa Gunderson, Treatment Placement Specialist®
Date: Thursday, September 15, 2022
Time: 10:00am-11:00am, please arrive 15 minutes early
Location: Gray Hobby Farm, 16375 Creekwood Rd., Prior Lake, MN 55372
Goat Yoga Guidelines and Information:
1. Please plan to arrive 15 minutes early. Every one will sign a waiver and then have some time to pet, hug, hold, snuggle and play with the goats so they are comfortable for class.
2. We provide mats - do not bring your own. Most mats the goats will destroy. Our mats are extra durable. We disinfect mats after every class.
3. Please no loose jewelry - goats have a tendency to test things by nibbling. Best not to wear necklaces or earrings etc... Please also don't let them nibble your finger.
4. Pictures during class are up to the administrator of the group. We always allow pictures before and after class but during class is adminstrator preference.
5. Be prepared that our goats, especially the babies, will jump on your backs during class. They may also jump on your laps or just lay down on your mats to snuggle. Enjoy the interaction.