Michael Genovese, M.D., J.D., chief medical officer for Acadia Healthcare, published a guest column in The Tennessean highlighting the crucial work of the Crisis Support Team (CST).
- Acadia Healthcare Partners with Geisinger Health to Build Two Behavioral Health Facilities in Pennsylvania
- Acadia Healthcare Forms Joint Venture with Lutheran Health Network of Indiana, LLC
- Saint Thomas Behavioral Health Hospital Opens in Nashville
- Adventist Health Announces the Acquisition of Vallejo Behavioral Health Services by Acadia Healthcare
- Acadia Healthcare Forms Joint Venture with Henry Ford Health System to Build Modern Behavioral Health Facility to Serve Detroit Area Communities