In his column, Dr. Genovese shined a light on how self-medicating can closely tie addiction to mental health disorders, and he explored how living with a substance use disorder can lead to the development of a mental illness and vice versa.
- Acadia Healthcare, Geisinger Break Ground on First of Two New Behavioral Health Facilities in Pennsylvania
- Acadia Celebrates Women’s Equality Day by Recognizing Our Esteemed Female Leaders.
- Lutheran Health Network of Indiana, LLC and Acadia Healthcare Break Ground on New Behavioral Health Hospital in Fort Wayne
- Acadia Healthcare Partnering with Bronson Healthcare to Build Behavioral Health Facility in Southwest Michigan
- Acadia Healthcare to Participate in Two Virtual Healthcare Conferences in May