In his column, Dr. Genovese shined a light on how self-medicating can closely tie addiction to mental health disorders, and he explored how living with a substance use disorder can lead to the development of a mental illness and vice versa.
- Acadia Healthcare Launches National Behavioral Health Crisis Hotline
- Crisis Support Team Supports Schools in the Aftermath of a Suicide | Opinion
- Acadia Breaks Ground on New Hospital in Nashville
- Mental Illness Often Impacts Opioid Addiction
- On the Job and on Drugs: Police Officers Who Struggle with Addiction