In his column, Dr. Genovese shined a light on how self-medicating can closely tie addiction to mental health disorders, and he explored how living with a substance use disorder can lead to the development of a mental illness and vice versa.
- Acadia Healthcare & Tufts Medicine Building New Behavioral Health Hospital in Malden, Massachusetts.
- Acadia Welcomes New Board Member R. David Kelly
- Montrose Behavioral Health Hospital for Children to Celebrate Grand Opening
- Acadia Healthcare Announces New Chief Executive Officer
- Southcoast Behavioral Health Expanding to Meet Growing Demand for Services