Acadia Healthcare partnered with Dr. Kenneth Rosenberg, the director of the PBS documentary “Bedlam,” to host a panel discussion on the state of the behavioral healthcare industry in honor of Mental Illness Awareness Week.
- Acadia Healthcare Forms Joint Venture with Henry Ford Health System to Build Modern Behavioral Health Facility to Serve Detroit Area Communities
- Acadia Healthcare and “Bedlam” Filmmaker Lead Mental Health Panel Discussion
- Covenant Health and Acadia Healthcare Hold Virtual Groundbreaking for New Inpatient Behavioral Health Hospital in Knoxville
- Acadia Healthcare Partners With Cordico to Be a Featured Resource in First Responder Wellness App
- Longleaf Hospital Expanding to Meet Growing Demand for Services