Acadia Healthcare and Ascension Saint Thomas have partnered to break ground on the new Saint Thomas Behavioral Health Hospital in Nashville. The 76-bed inpatient facility will be located in the Metro Center neighborhood of Nashville and will feature dedicated adult and geriatric units that offer a wide range of programs to better serve these specific populations. The facility will also offer a full continuum of care to fill the void in behavioral health treatment for adults in the Nashville community, including partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), traditional outpatient services, residential care, and opioid addiction treatment programs. Saint Thomas Behavioral Health Hospital will create 200 more jobs in Nashville and is set to open in the fall of 2020.
- Acadia Healthcare to Participate in Two Virtual Healthcare Conferences in May
- Acadia Healthcare Launching Suicide Prevention Pilot Program at Comprehensive Treatment Centers
- Acadia Healthcare Partners with Geisinger Health to Build Two Behavioral Health Facilities in Pennsylvania
- Acadia Healthcare Forms Joint Venture with Lutheran Health Network of Indiana, LLC
- Saint Thomas Behavioral Health Hospital Opens in Nashville