Acadia Healthcare and Ascension Saint Thomas have partnered to break ground on the new Saint Thomas Behavioral Health Hospital in Nashville. The 76-bed inpatient facility will be located in the Metro Center neighborhood of Nashville and will feature dedicated adult and geriatric units that offer a wide range of programs to better serve these specific populations. The facility will also offer a full continuum of care to fill the void in behavioral health treatment for adults in the Nashville community, including partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), traditional outpatient services, residential care, and opioid addiction treatment programs. Saint Thomas Behavioral Health Hospital will create 200 more jobs in Nashville and is set to open in the fall of 2020.
- Acadia Healthcare Launches National Behavioral Health Crisis Hotline
- Crisis Support Team Supports Schools in the Aftermath of a Suicide | Opinion
- Acadia Breaks Ground on New Hospital in Nashville
- Mental Illness Often Impacts Opioid Addiction
- On the Job and on Drugs: Police Officers Who Struggle with Addiction