Acadia Healthcare and Ascension Saint Thomas have partnered to break ground on the new Saint Thomas Behavioral Health Hospital in Nashville. The 76-bed inpatient facility will be located in the Metro Center neighborhood of Nashville and will feature dedicated adult and geriatric units that offer a wide range of programs to better serve these specific populations. The facility will also offer a full continuum of care to fill the void in behavioral health treatment for adults in the Nashville community, including partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), traditional outpatient services, residential care, and opioid addiction treatment programs. Saint Thomas Behavioral Health Hospital will create 200 more jobs in Nashville and is set to open in the fall of 2020.
- Adventist Health Announces the Acquisition of Vallejo Behavioral Health Services by Acadia Healthcare
- Acadia Healthcare Forms Joint Venture with Henry Ford Health System to Build Modern Behavioral Health Facility to Serve Detroit Area Communities
- Acadia Healthcare and “Bedlam” Filmmaker Lead Mental Health Panel Discussion
- Covenant Health and Acadia Healthcare Hold Virtual Groundbreaking for New Inpatient Behavioral Health Hospital in Knoxville
- Acadia Healthcare Partners With Cordico to Be a Featured Resource in First Responder Wellness App