Acadia Healthcare and Bronson Healthcare held a virtual groundbreaking November 17 to mark the official start of construction on a 96-bed behavioral health hospital in Battle Creek, Michigan. The two organizations are building this hospital together as a joint venture. The new hospital, which is scheduled to open in 2023, will provide comprehensive inpatient treatment for adults who are struggling with mental health disorders.
- Acadia, Bronson Hold Virtual Groundbreaking for Inpatient Hospital in Michigan
- Acadia Healthcare Partnering with Scripps Health to Build New Hospital Near San Diego, California
- Acadia Healthcare Names Osei Mevs as Vice President of Government Relations
- Acadia Healthcare Names David Keys as Chief Development Officer
- Acadia Healthcare Recognizes National Suicide Prevention Month