Acadia Healthcare will partner with Orlando Health, one of central Florida’s premier health systems, to form a joint venture that will expand behavioral health services, enhance community outreach activities, and improve the patient experience for individuals and families in Orlando and the surrounding communities. Under this agreement, Acadia will assume management of responsibilities for the behavioral health program at Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital, allowing Acadia to expand its acute service line into the area.
- Acadia Healthcare Announces Acquisition of CenterPointe Behavioral Health System
- Acadia Healthcare Expands Footprint in Illinois and Establishes New Behavioral Healthcare System Named Montrose Behavioral Health Hospital
- Acadia Healthcare Forms Joint Venture with Fairview Health Services
- Acadia Healthcare Forms Joint Venture With SCL Health to Build a New Behavioral Health Facility in Denver Metro Area
- Acadia Healthcare Forms Joint Venture With Orlando Health