Acadia Healthcare has formed a joint venture partnership with SCL Health, one of Colorado’s premier healthcare systems, to build and operate a new, 144-bed facility in the Denver area. The hospital will provide inpatient and outpatient treatment for patients in need of behavioral health services and is expected to open in the middle of 2023.
- Acadia Healthcare Announces Acquisition of CenterPointe Behavioral Health System
- Acadia Healthcare Expands Footprint in Illinois and Establishes New Behavioral Healthcare System Named Montrose Behavioral Health Hospital
- Acadia Healthcare Forms Joint Venture with Fairview Health Services
- Acadia Healthcare Forms Joint Venture With SCL Health to Build a New Behavioral Health Facility in Denver Metro Area
- Acadia Healthcare Forms Joint Venture With Orlando Health