Acadia Healthcare and Geisinger are working together to bring two new behavioral health facilities to Pennsylvania. A September 16, 2021, groundbreaking ceremony marked the official start of construction on the first center, a 96-bed hospital in Moosic, Pennsylvania. The Moosic facility, which is scheduled to open in 2022, will provide inpatient care for children, adolescents, and adults. Construction on the second facility, which will be located in Danville, Pennsylvania, is expected to begin next year.
- Acadia Healthcare Names Osei Mevs as Vice President of Government Relations
- Acadia Healthcare Names David Keys as Chief Development Officer
- Acadia Healthcare Recognizes National Suicide Prevention Month
- Acadia Healthcare, Geisinger Break Ground on First of Two New Behavioral Health Facilities in Pennsylvania
- Acadia Celebrates Women’s Equality Day by Recognizing Our Esteemed Female Leaders.