Acadia Healthcare partnered with Dr. Kenneth Rosenberg, the director of the PBS documentary “Bedlam,” to host a panel discussion on the state of the behavioral healthcare industry in honor of Mental Illness Awareness Week. Michael Genovese, M.D., J.D., Acadia Healthcare’s chief medical officer, moderated the event, which was streamed on Facebook Live and included Dr. Kevin Sevarino, president of the American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry, and former U.S. Rep. Patrick J. Kennedy.
- Acadia Healthcare to Participate in Two Virtual Healthcare Conferences in May
- Acadia Healthcare Launching Suicide Prevention Pilot Program at Comprehensive Treatment Centers
- Acadia Healthcare Partners with Geisinger Health to Build Two Behavioral Health Facilities in Pennsylvania
- Acadia Healthcare Forms Joint Venture with Lutheran Health Network of Indiana, LLC
- Saint Thomas Behavioral Health Hospital Opens in Nashville