Acadia Healthcare partnered with Dr. Kenneth Rosenberg, the director of the PBS documentary “Bedlam,” to host a panel discussion on the state of the behavioral healthcare industry in honor of Mental Illness Awareness Week. Michael Genovese, M.D., J.D., Acadia Healthcare’s chief medical officer, moderated the event, which was streamed on Facebook Live and included Dr. Kevin Sevarino, president of the American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry, and former U.S. Rep. Patrick J. Kennedy.
- Acadia Healthcare Partners with Geisinger Health to Build Two Behavioral Health Facilities in Pennsylvania
- Acadia Healthcare Forms Joint Venture with Lutheran Health Network of Indiana, LLC
- Saint Thomas Behavioral Health Hospital Opens in Nashville
- Adventist Health Announces the Acquisition of Vallejo Behavioral Health Services by Acadia Healthcare
- Acadia Healthcare Forms Joint Venture with Henry Ford Health System to Build Modern Behavioral Health Facility to Serve Detroit Area Communities