Acadia Healthcare partnered with Dr. Kenneth Rosenberg, the director of the PBS documentary “Bedlam,” to host a panel discussion on the state of the behavioral healthcare industry in honor of Mental Illness Awareness Week. Michael Genovese, M.D., J.D., Acadia Healthcare’s chief medical officer, moderated the event, which was streamed on Facebook Live and included Dr. Kevin Sevarino, president of the American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry, and former U.S. Rep. Patrick J. Kennedy.
- Acadia Healthcare Forms Joint Venture with Henry Ford Health System to Build Modern Behavioral Health Facility to Serve Detroit Area Communities
- Acadia Healthcare and “Bedlam” Filmmaker Lead Mental Health Panel Discussion
- Covenant Health and Acadia Healthcare Hold Virtual Groundbreaking for New Inpatient Behavioral Health Hospital in Knoxville
- Acadia Healthcare Partners With Cordico to Be a Featured Resource in First Responder Wellness App
- Longleaf Hospital Expanding to Meet Growing Demand for Services