Acadia Healthcare partnered with Dr. Kenneth Rosenberg, the director of the PBS documentary “Bedlam,” to host a panel discussion on the state of the behavioral healthcare industry in honor of Mental Illness Awareness Week. Michael Genovese, M.D., J.D., Acadia Healthcare’s chief medical officer, moderated the event, which was streamed on Facebook Live and included Dr. Kevin Sevarino, president of the American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry, and former U.S. Rep. Patrick J. Kennedy.
- Acadia Healthcare Names Osei Mevs as Vice President of Government Relations
- Acadia Healthcare Names David Keys as Chief Development Officer
- Acadia Healthcare Recognizes National Suicide Prevention Month
- Acadia Healthcare, Geisinger Break Ground on First of Two New Behavioral Health Facilities in Pennsylvania
- Acadia Celebrates Women’s Equality Day by Recognizing Our Esteemed Female Leaders.