Acadia Healthcare has formed a joint venture partnership with Fairview Health Services, one of Minnesota’s leading health systems, to construct and operate a new inpatient mental health and addiction treatment facility. This 144-bed hospital, which will be located in the Twin Cities’ East Metro neighborhood, will address the area’s growing need for accessible, high-quality behavioral health services.
- Acadia Healthcare Announces New Chief Executive Officer
- Southcoast Behavioral Health Expanding to Meet Growing Demand for Services
- Acadia Healthcare’s Military & Family Support Services Partners with PsychArmor to Improve Care for Members of the Military
- Acadia Healthcare Announces Acquisition of CenterPointe Behavioral Health System
- Acadia Healthcare Expands Footprint in Illinois and Establishes New Behavioral Healthcare System Named Montrose Behavioral Health Hospital