Acadia Healthcare is partnering with Geisinger Health to expand access to behavioral health services throughout central and northeastern Pennsylvania. The partnership will build two new 96-bed inpatient behavioral healthcare facilities, each of which will provide comprehensive, age-appropriate services for children, adolescents, adults, and older adults. The first of these facilities is slated to open in 2022, with the second expected to follow in 2023.
- Acadia Healthcare, Geisinger Break Ground on First of Two New Behavioral Health Facilities in Pennsylvania
- Acadia Celebrates Women’s Equality Day by Recognizing Our Esteemed Female Leaders.
- Lutheran Health Network of Indiana, LLC and Acadia Healthcare Break Ground on New Behavioral Health Hospital in Fort Wayne
- Acadia Healthcare Partnering with Bronson Healthcare to Build Behavioral Health Facility in Southwest Michigan
- Acadia Healthcare to Participate in Two Virtual Healthcare Conferences in May