Acadia Healthcare is partnering with Geisinger Health to expand access to behavioral health services throughout central and northeastern Pennsylvania. The partnership will build two new 96-bed inpatient behavioral healthcare facilities, each of which will provide comprehensive, age-appropriate services for children, adolescents, adults, and older adults. The first of these facilities is slated to open in 2022, with the second expected to follow in 2023.
- Acadia Healthcare Partners with Geisinger Health to Build Two Behavioral Health Facilities in Pennsylvania
- Acadia Healthcare Forms Joint Venture with Lutheran Health Network of Indiana, LLC
- Saint Thomas Behavioral Health Hospital Opens in Nashville
- Adventist Health Announces the Acquisition of Vallejo Behavioral Health Services by Acadia Healthcare
- Acadia Healthcare Forms Joint Venture with Henry Ford Health System to Build Modern Behavioral Health Facility to Serve Detroit Area Communities