Acadia Healthcare will partner with Henry Ford Health System in building a new behavioral health hospital to provide accessible, comprehensive inpatient treatment to residents in Detroit and the surrounding region. The joint venture pairs Acadia Healthcare, the nation’s largest stand-alone behavioral healthcare company, with Henry Ford Health System, one of Michigan’s premier integrated health organizations. Slated to open in 2022, the hospital will treat adolescents, adults, and senior adults who are struggling with acute symptoms of mental health disorders.
- Acadia Healthcare Forms Joint Venture with Henry Ford Health System to Build Modern Behavioral Health Facility to Serve Detroit Area Communities
- Acadia Healthcare and “Bedlam” Filmmaker Lead Mental Health Panel Discussion
- Covenant Health and Acadia Healthcare Hold Virtual Groundbreaking for New Inpatient Behavioral Health Hospital in Knoxville
- Acadia Healthcare Partners With Cordico to Be a Featured Resource in First Responder Wellness App
- Longleaf Hospital Expanding to Meet Growing Demand for Services