Acadia Healthcare will partner with Henry Ford Health System in building a new behavioral health hospital to provide accessible, comprehensive inpatient treatment to residents in Detroit and the surrounding region. The joint venture pairs Acadia Healthcare, the nation’s largest stand-alone behavioral healthcare company, with Henry Ford Health System, one of Michigan’s premier integrated health organizations. Slated to open in 2022, the hospital will treat adolescents, adults, and senior adults who are struggling with acute symptoms of mental health disorders.
- Acadia Healthcare Partners with Geisinger Health to Build Two Behavioral Health Facilities in Pennsylvania
- Acadia Healthcare Forms Joint Venture with Lutheran Health Network of Indiana, LLC
- Saint Thomas Behavioral Health Hospital Opens in Nashville
- Adventist Health Announces the Acquisition of Vallejo Behavioral Health Services by Acadia Healthcare
- Acadia Healthcare Forms Joint Venture with Henry Ford Health System to Build Modern Behavioral Health Facility to Serve Detroit Area Communities