Acadia Healthcare will partner with Henry Ford Health System in building a new behavioral health hospital to provide accessible, comprehensive inpatient treatment to residents in Detroit and the surrounding region. The joint venture pairs Acadia Healthcare, the nation’s largest stand-alone behavioral healthcare company, with Henry Ford Health System, one of Michigan’s premier integrated health organizations. Slated to open in 2022, the hospital will treat adolescents, adults, and senior adults who are struggling with acute symptoms of mental health disorders.
- Acadia Healthcare, Geisinger Break Ground on First of Two New Behavioral Health Facilities in Pennsylvania
- Acadia Celebrates Women’s Equality Day by Recognizing Our Esteemed Female Leaders.
- Lutheran Health Network of Indiana, LLC and Acadia Healthcare Break Ground on New Behavioral Health Hospital in Fort Wayne
- Acadia Healthcare Partnering with Bronson Healthcare to Build Behavioral Health Facility in Southwest Michigan
- Acadia Healthcare to Participate in Two Virtual Healthcare Conferences in May