Acadia Healthcare will partner with Henry Ford Health System in building a new behavioral health hospital to provide accessible, comprehensive inpatient treatment to residents in Detroit and the surrounding region. The joint venture pairs Acadia Healthcare, the nation’s largest stand-alone behavioral healthcare company, with Henry Ford Health System, one of Michigan’s premier integrated health organizations. Slated to open in 2022, the hospital will treat adolescents, adults, and senior adults who are struggling with acute symptoms of mental health disorders.
- Acadia Healthcare Announces New Chief Executive Officer
- Southcoast Behavioral Health Expanding to Meet Growing Demand for Services
- Acadia Healthcare’s Military & Family Support Services Partners with PsychArmor to Improve Care for Members of the Military
- Acadia Healthcare Announces Acquisition of CenterPointe Behavioral Health System
- Acadia Healthcare Expands Footprint in Illinois and Establishes New Behavioral Healthcare System Named Montrose Behavioral Health Hospital