Acadia Healthcare is partnering with Lutheran Health Network of Indiana LLC to build a new behavioral health hospital to provide inpatient and outpatient treatment for residents in Fort Wayne and the surrounding counties. The joint venture pairs Acadia Healthcare, one of the nation’s largest stand-alone behavioral healthcare companies, with Lutheran Health Network of Indiana, one of Indiana’s premier integrated healthcare delivery systems. Slated to open in 2022, the hospital will serve adolescents, adults, and senior adults who are struggling with acute symptoms of mental health disorders.
- Acadia Healthcare, Geisinger Break Ground on First of Two New Behavioral Health Facilities in Pennsylvania
- Acadia Celebrates Women’s Equality Day by Recognizing Our Esteemed Female Leaders.
- Lutheran Health Network of Indiana, LLC and Acadia Healthcare Break Ground on New Behavioral Health Hospital in Fort Wayne
- Acadia Healthcare Partnering with Bronson Healthcare to Build Behavioral Health Facility in Southwest Michigan
- Acadia Healthcare to Participate in Two Virtual Healthcare Conferences in May