Acadia Healthcare is partnering with Lutheran Health Network of Indiana LLC to build a new behavioral health hospital to provide inpatient and outpatient treatment for residents in Fort Wayne and the surrounding counties. The joint venture pairs Acadia Healthcare, one of the nation’s largest stand-alone behavioral healthcare companies, with Lutheran Health Network of Indiana, one of Indiana’s premier integrated healthcare delivery systems. Slated to open in 2022, the hospital will serve adolescents, adults, and senior adults who are struggling with acute symptoms of mental health disorders.
- Acadia Healthcare to Participate in Two Virtual Healthcare Conferences in May
- Acadia Healthcare Launching Suicide Prevention Pilot Program at Comprehensive Treatment Centers
- Acadia Healthcare Partners with Geisinger Health to Build Two Behavioral Health Facilities in Pennsylvania
- Acadia Healthcare Forms Joint Venture with Lutheran Health Network of Indiana, LLC
- Saint Thomas Behavioral Health Hospital Opens in Nashville