Working in partnership with The Jason Foundation, Acadia Healthcare has launched an innovative pilot program to reduce the risk of suicide among adults who are receiving outpatient treatment for opioid use disorder. Taking a holistic approach to address this crucial concern, Acadia Healthcare has created community resource centers with suicide prevention resources at 15 of the company’s 135 Comprehensive Treatment Centers (CTCs). The CTCs provide medication-assisted treatment (MAT) for adults age 18 and older.
- Acadia Healthcare Names Osei Mevs as Vice President of Government Relations
- Acadia Healthcare Names David Keys as Chief Development Officer
- Acadia Healthcare Recognizes National Suicide Prevention Month
- Acadia Healthcare, Geisinger Break Ground on First of Two New Behavioral Health Facilities in Pennsylvania
- Acadia Celebrates Women’s Equality Day by Recognizing Our Esteemed Female Leaders.