Working in partnership with The Jason Foundation, Acadia Healthcare has launched an innovative pilot program to reduce the risk of suicide among adults who are receiving outpatient treatment for opioid use disorder. Taking a holistic approach to address this crucial concern, Acadia Healthcare has created community resource centers with suicide prevention resources at 15 of the company’s 135 Comprehensive Treatment Centers (CTCs). The CTCs provide medication-assisted treatment (MAT) for adults age 18 and older.
- Acadia Healthcare Partnering with Bronson Healthcare to Build Behavioral Health Facility in Southwest Michigan
- Acadia Healthcare to Participate in Two Virtual Healthcare Conferences in May
- Acadia Healthcare Launching Suicide Prevention Pilot Program at Comprehensive Treatment Centers
- Acadia Healthcare Partners with Geisinger Health to Build Two Behavioral Health Facilities in Pennsylvania
- Acadia Healthcare Forms Joint Venture with Lutheran Health Network of Indiana, LLC