Acadia Healthcare and Bronson Healthcare have formed a joint venture partnership to build a 96-bed treatment facility in Battle Creek, Michigan. The facility will provide comprehensive inpatient care for individuals who have been experiencing acute symptoms of anxiety, depression, posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and other mental health concerns. Construction is scheduled to begin in autumn 2021, and the facility is expected to open in 2023.
- Acadia Healthcare Names Osei Mevs as Vice President of Government Relations
- Acadia Healthcare Names David Keys as Chief Development Officer
- Acadia Healthcare Recognizes National Suicide Prevention Month
- Acadia Healthcare, Geisinger Break Ground on First of Two New Behavioral Health Facilities in Pennsylvania
- Acadia Celebrates Women’s Equality Day by Recognizing Our Esteemed Female Leaders.