Acadia Healthcare and Bronson Healthcare have formed a joint venture partnership to build a 96-bed treatment facility in Battle Creek, Michigan. The facility will provide comprehensive inpatient care for individuals who have been experiencing acute symptoms of anxiety, depression, posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and other mental health concerns. Construction is scheduled to begin in autumn 2021, and the facility is expected to open in 2023.
- Acadia Healthcare Partnering with Bronson Healthcare to Build Behavioral Health Facility in Southwest Michigan
- Acadia Healthcare to Participate in Two Virtual Healthcare Conferences in May
- Acadia Healthcare Launching Suicide Prevention Pilot Program at Comprehensive Treatment Centers
- Acadia Healthcare Partners with Geisinger Health to Build Two Behavioral Health Facilities in Pennsylvania
- Acadia Healthcare Forms Joint Venture with Lutheran Health Network of Indiana, LLC