Acadia Healthcare and Bronson Healthcare have formed a joint venture partnership to build a 96-bed treatment facility in Battle Creek, Michigan. The facility will provide comprehensive inpatient care for individuals who have been experiencing acute symptoms of anxiety, depression, posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and other mental health concerns. Construction is scheduled to begin in autumn 2021, and the facility is expected to open in 2023.
- Acadia is pleased to share that it has entered into a joint venture with ECU Health to develop a specialty inpatient behavioral health hospital in Greenville, North Carolina.
- Acadia Healthcare & Tufts Medicine Building New Behavioral Health Hospital in Malden, Massachusetts.
- Acadia Welcomes New Board Member R. David Kelly
- Montrose Behavioral Health Hospital for Children to Celebrate Grand Opening
- Acadia Healthcare Announces New Chief Executive Officer