Acadia Healthcare’s Military & Family Support Services (MFS) has announced that it received certification from PsychArmor as a “Veteran Ready” organization. Through its partnership with PsychArmor, a nonprofit that offers education to help treatment professionals develop skills that can assist them in improving the care they provide for military members, veterans, and their families, MFS is able to support Acadia’s facilities as they become better equipped to serve this population.
- Acadia Healthcare Announces New Chief Executive Officer
- Southcoast Behavioral Health Expanding to Meet Growing Demand for Services
- Acadia Healthcare’s Military & Family Support Services Partners with PsychArmor to Improve Care for Members of the Military
- Acadia Healthcare Announces Acquisition of CenterPointe Behavioral Health System
- Acadia Healthcare Expands Footprint in Illinois and Establishes New Behavioral Healthcare System Named Montrose Behavioral Health Hospital