J.L. Osei Mevs, a respected leader who has more than 20 years of experience in government relations, public policy, regulatory research, business development, and community outreach, has been named vice president of government relations for Acadia Healthcare. In this new role, Mevs will oversee Acadia’s government relations and public policy functions and strategies. His responsibilities will include educating policymakers and government officials about the essential role Acadia plays in meeting our nation’s behavioral healthcare needs.
- Acadia Healthcare Names Osei Mevs as Vice President of Government Relations
- Acadia Healthcare Names David Keys as Chief Development Officer
- Acadia Healthcare Recognizes National Suicide Prevention Month
- Acadia Healthcare, Geisinger Break Ground on First of Two New Behavioral Health Facilities in Pennsylvania
- Acadia Celebrates Women’s Equality Day by Recognizing Our Esteemed Female Leaders.