Acadia Healthcare has acquired Adventist Health Vallejo, one of the top behavioral health treatment centers in San Francisco’s Bay Area. The 61-bed psychiatric hospital provides inpatient and outpatient care, and Acadia Healthcare plans to invest in the facility and explore opportunities to expand services that will help meet the behavioral health needs of the Solano County community for years to come.
- Acadia Healthcare Partnering with Bronson Healthcare to Build Behavioral Health Facility in Southwest Michigan
- Acadia Healthcare to Participate in Two Virtual Healthcare Conferences in May
- Acadia Healthcare Launching Suicide Prevention Pilot Program at Comprehensive Treatment Centers
- Acadia Healthcare Partners with Geisinger Health to Build Two Behavioral Health Facilities in Pennsylvania
- Acadia Healthcare Forms Joint Venture with Lutheran Health Network of Indiana, LLC