Acadia Healthcare has acquired Adventist Health Vallejo, one of the top behavioral health treatment centers in San Francisco’s Bay Area. The 61-bed psychiatric hospital provides inpatient and outpatient care, and Acadia Healthcare plans to invest in the facility and explore opportunities to expand services that will help meet the behavioral health needs of the Solano County community for years to come.
- Adventist Health Announces the Acquisition of Vallejo Behavioral Health Services by Acadia Healthcare
- Acadia Healthcare Forms Joint Venture with Henry Ford Health System to Build Modern Behavioral Health Facility to Serve Detroit Area Communities
- Acadia Healthcare and “Bedlam” Filmmaker Lead Mental Health Panel Discussion
- Covenant Health and Acadia Healthcare Hold Virtual Groundbreaking for New Inpatient Behavioral Health Hospital in Knoxville
- Acadia Healthcare Partners With Cordico to Be a Featured Resource in First Responder Wellness App