Acadia Healthcare recently hosted a virtual groundbreaking to celebrate the start of construction on East Tennessee Behavioral Health in Knoxville, Tennessee. This new hospital, which is a joint venture between Acadia Healthcare and Covenant Health, will provide personalized care for adolescents, adults, and seniors.
- Acadia Healthcare Names Osei Mevs as Vice President of Government Relations
- Acadia Healthcare Names David Keys as Chief Development Officer
- Acadia Healthcare Recognizes National Suicide Prevention Month
- Acadia Healthcare, Geisinger Break Ground on First of Two New Behavioral Health Facilities in Pennsylvania
- Acadia Celebrates Women’s Equality Day by Recognizing Our Esteemed Female Leaders.