Acadia Healthcare recently hosted a virtual groundbreaking to celebrate the start of construction on East Tennessee Behavioral Health in Knoxville, Tennessee. This new hospital, which is a joint venture between Acadia Healthcare and Covenant Health, will provide personalized care for adolescents, adults, and seniors.
- Acadia Healthcare Forms Joint Venture with Henry Ford Health System to Build Modern Behavioral Health Facility to Serve Detroit Area Communities
- Acadia Healthcare and “Bedlam” Filmmaker Lead Mental Health Panel Discussion
- Covenant Health and Acadia Healthcare Hold Virtual Groundbreaking for New Inpatient Behavioral Health Hospital in Knoxville
- Acadia Healthcare Partners With Cordico to Be a Featured Resource in First Responder Wellness App
- Longleaf Hospital Expanding to Meet Growing Demand for Services