Acadia Healthcare recently hosted a virtual groundbreaking to celebrate the start of construction on East Tennessee Behavioral Health in Knoxville, Tennessee. This new hospital, which is a joint venture between Acadia Healthcare and Covenant Health, will provide personalized care for adolescents, adults, and seniors.
- Acadia Healthcare Partners with Geisinger Health to Build Two Behavioral Health Facilities in Pennsylvania
- Acadia Healthcare Forms Joint Venture with Lutheran Health Network of Indiana, LLC
- Saint Thomas Behavioral Health Hospital Opens in Nashville
- Adventist Health Announces the Acquisition of Vallejo Behavioral Health Services by Acadia Healthcare
- Acadia Healthcare Forms Joint Venture with Henry Ford Health System to Build Modern Behavioral Health Facility to Serve Detroit Area Communities