Acadia Healthcare recently hosted a virtual groundbreaking to celebrate the start of construction on East Tennessee Behavioral Health in Knoxville, Tennessee. This new hospital, which is a joint venture between Acadia Healthcare and Covenant Health, will provide personalized care for adolescents, adults, and seniors.
- The Camp Recovery Center Announces New CEO
- Covenant Health and Acadia Healthcare Hold Virtual Groundbreaking for New Inpatient Behavioral Health Hospital in Knoxville
- Acadia Healthcare Partners With Cordico to Be a Featured Resource in First Responder Wellness App
- Longleaf Hospital Expanding to Meet Growing Demand for Services
- Acadia Healthcare Partners with Tower Health to Open Tower Behavioral Health in Reading, Pennsylvania