Acadia Healthcare has announced the expansion of Longleaf Hospital to meet the growing demand for services. After completion later in 2020, the inpatient mental health and substance use treatment facility will offer additional resources for active-duty military members and veterans, as well as individuals who are struggling with addiction.
- Acadia Healthcare Partners With Cordico to Be a Featured Resource in First Responder Wellness App
- Longleaf Hospital Expanding to Meet Growing Demand for Services
- Acadia Healthcare Partners with Tower Health to Open Tower Behavioral Health in Reading, Pennsylvania
- “Tennessee Won’t Be Silent”: Statewide Suicide Prevention Campaign Launches
- Acadia Healthcare Partners with Covenant Health to Enhance Behavioral Health Services in East Tennessee