Acadia Healthcare has announced the expansion of Longleaf Hospital to meet the growing demand for services. After completion later in 2020, the inpatient mental health and substance use treatment facility will offer additional resources for active-duty military members and veterans, as well as individuals who are struggling with addiction.
- Acadia Healthcare Announces New Chief Executive Officer
- Southcoast Behavioral Health Expanding to Meet Growing Demand for Services
- Acadia Healthcare’s Military & Family Support Services Partners with PsychArmor to Improve Care for Members of the Military
- Acadia Healthcare Announces Acquisition of CenterPointe Behavioral Health System
- Acadia Healthcare Expands Footprint in Illinois and Establishes New Behavioral Healthcare System Named Montrose Behavioral Health Hospital