Acadia Healthcare has announced the expansion of Longleaf Hospital to meet the growing demand for services. After completion later in 2020, the inpatient mental health and substance use treatment facility will offer additional resources for active-duty military members and veterans, as well as individuals who are struggling with addiction.
- Acadia Healthcare and “Bedlam” Filmmaker Lead Mental Health Panel Discussion
- The Camp Recovery Center Announces New CEO
- Covenant Health and Acadia Healthcare Hold Virtual Groundbreaking for New Inpatient Behavioral Health Hospital in Knoxville
- Acadia Healthcare Partners With Cordico to Be a Featured Resource in First Responder Wellness App
- Longleaf Hospital Expanding to Meet Growing Demand for Services