Acadia Healthcare and Lutheran Health Network of Indiana LLC celebrated the groundbreaking for Maple Heights Behavioral Health, a 120-bed inpatient behavioral health facility in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Slated to open in early 2022, this joint venture project will provide inpatient and outpatient treatment for adolescents, adults, and seniors who are struggling with severe, persistent symptoms of certain mental health conditions. Upon completion, this facility will help meet the community’s growing need for accessible, high-quality behavioral health services.
- Acadia Healthcare, Geisinger Break Ground on First of Two New Behavioral Health Facilities in Pennsylvania
- Acadia Celebrates Women’s Equality Day by Recognizing Our Esteemed Female Leaders.
- Lutheran Health Network of Indiana, LLC and Acadia Healthcare Break Ground on New Behavioral Health Hospital in Fort Wayne
- Acadia Healthcare Partnering with Bronson Healthcare to Build Behavioral Health Facility in Southwest Michigan
- Acadia Healthcare to Participate in Two Virtual Healthcare Conferences in May