Montrose Behavioral Health Hospital for Children & Teens recently celebrated its grand opening. Starting July 5, this Chicago-based Acadia Healthcare facility will begin admitting children ages 5-12 and adolescents ages 13-17 who are living with behavioral health concerns such as depression, anxiety, and substance use disorders. Joining the 60-bed children’s inpatient hospital and outpatient facility at a later date will be a 101-bed adult hospital, which will include specialty treatment for seniors.
- Acadia is pleased to share that it has entered into a joint venture with ECU Health to develop a specialty inpatient behavioral health hospital in Greenville, North Carolina.
- Acadia Healthcare & Tufts Medicine Building New Behavioral Health Hospital in Malden, Massachusetts.
- Acadia Welcomes New Board Member R. David Kelly
- Montrose Behavioral Health Hospital for Children to Celebrate Grand Opening
- Acadia Healthcare Announces New Chief Executive Officer