Acadia Healthcare is recognizing the importance of National Suicide Prevention Month by emphasizing the significance of suicide prevention efforts and the need to make resources accessible to all who may be struggling. Acadia is proud to partner with both The Jason Foundation and The Hayden Hurst Family Foundation to increase awareness and provide help to people who are in crisis.
- Acadia is pleased to share that it has entered into a joint venture with ECU Health to develop a specialty inpatient behavioral health hospital in Greenville, North Carolina.
- Acadia Healthcare & Tufts Medicine Building New Behavioral Health Hospital in Malden, Massachusetts.
- Acadia Welcomes New Board Member R. David Kelly
- Montrose Behavioral Health Hospital for Children to Celebrate Grand Opening
- Acadia Healthcare Announces New Chief Executive Officer