On June 28, 2022, Acadia welcomed R. David Kelly to its board of directors. Bringing more than 35 years of experience in financial advisory and real estate development to the role, Kelly also serves as founder, chairman, and chief executive officer of Croesus and Company. His expertise and dedication will support Acadia’s strategic growth as it continues to expand services to meet the behavioral healthcare needs of communities throughout the country.
- Acadia is pleased to share that it has entered into a joint venture with ECU Health to develop a specialty inpatient behavioral health hospital in Greenville, North Carolina.
- Acadia Healthcare & Tufts Medicine Building New Behavioral Health Hospital in Malden, Massachusetts.
- Acadia Welcomes New Board Member R. David Kelly
- Montrose Behavioral Health Hospital for Children to Celebrate Grand Opening
- Acadia Healthcare Announces New Chief Executive Officer