Acadia Healthcare announced that Christopher Hunter will join the company on April 11, 2022, as its new chief executive officer. Having previously served in numerous senior leadership roles, Hunter has more than 20 years of healthcare experience across a range of sectors. He brings with him a wealth of knowledge that will help Acadia remain on a positive trajectory as they continue to pursue further opportunities for growth.
- Acadia is pleased to share that it has entered into a joint venture with ECU Health to develop a specialty inpatient behavioral health hospital in Greenville, North Carolina.
- Acadia Healthcare & Tufts Medicine Building New Behavioral Health Hospital in Malden, Massachusetts.
- Acadia Welcomes New Board Member R. David Kelly
- Montrose Behavioral Health Hospital for Children to Celebrate Grand Opening
- Acadia Healthcare Announces New Chief Executive Officer