Ascension Saint Thomas Behavioral Health Hospital is now open in Nashville, Tennessee. The state-of-the-art facility, a joint venture of Ascension Saint Thomas and Acadia Healthcare, provides comprehensive inpatient treatment for adults and senior adults who have been struggling with mental health and substance use concerns.
- Acadia Healthcare Partners with Geisinger Health to Build Two Behavioral Health Facilities in Pennsylvania
- Acadia Healthcare Forms Joint Venture with Lutheran Health Network of Indiana, LLC
- Saint Thomas Behavioral Health Hospital Opens in Nashville
- Adventist Health Announces the Acquisition of Vallejo Behavioral Health Services by Acadia Healthcare
- Acadia Healthcare Forms Joint Venture with Henry Ford Health System to Build Modern Behavioral Health Facility to Serve Detroit Area Communities