Acadia Healthcare’s Dartmouth, Massachusetts-based facility, Southcoast Behavioral Health, announces bed expansion to meet the community’s growing demand for services. With an expected completion date of early 2023, the additional beds will increase its size by 24 beds for child and adolescent patients.
- Acadia Healthcare Announces New Chief Executive Officer
- Southcoast Behavioral Health Expanding to Meet Growing Demand for Services
- Acadia Healthcare’s Military & Family Support Services Partners with PsychArmor to Improve Care for Members of the Military
- Acadia Healthcare Announces Acquisition of CenterPointe Behavioral Health System
- Acadia Healthcare Expands Footprint in Illinois and Establishes New Behavioral Healthcare System Named Montrose Behavioral Health Hospital