The Jason Foundation, Inc., a nationally-recognized leader in suicide awareness and prevention, today launched a new statewide initiative to combat suicide deaths, Tennessee Won’t Be Silent. The campaign kicked off with a virtual press conference featuring remarks from Governor Bill Lee, Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services Commissioner Marie Williams, Department of Education Commissioner Penny Schwinn on the importance of bringing conversations about mental health out into the open, especially during difficult times. Jason Foundation National Spokesperson Phillip Fulmer and Acadia Healthcare CEO Debbie Osteen, representing The Jason Foundation’s National Community Affiliates, also spoke in support of the campaign.
- Acadia Healthcare Announces New Chief Executive Officer
- Southcoast Behavioral Health Expanding to Meet Growing Demand for Services
- Acadia Healthcare’s Military & Family Support Services Partners with PsychArmor to Improve Care for Members of the Military
- Acadia Healthcare Announces Acquisition of CenterPointe Behavioral Health System
- Acadia Healthcare Expands Footprint in Illinois and Establishes New Behavioral Healthcare System Named Montrose Behavioral Health Hospital