The Jason Foundation, Inc., a nationally-recognized leader in suicide awareness and prevention, today launched a new statewide initiative to combat suicide deaths, Tennessee Won’t Be Silent. The campaign kicked off with a virtual press conference featuring remarks from Governor Bill Lee, Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services Commissioner Marie Williams, Department of Education Commissioner Penny Schwinn on the importance of bringing conversations about mental health out into the open, especially during difficult times. Jason Foundation National Spokesperson Phillip Fulmer and Acadia Healthcare CEO Debbie Osteen, representing The Jason Foundation’s National Community Affiliates, also spoke in support of the campaign.
- Acadia Healthcare Partners With Cordico to Be a Featured Resource in First Responder Wellness App
- Longleaf Hospital Expanding to Meet Growing Demand for Services
- Acadia Healthcare Partners with Tower Health to Open Tower Behavioral Health in Reading, Pennsylvania
- “Tennessee Won’t Be Silent”: Statewide Suicide Prevention Campaign Launches
- Acadia Healthcare Partners with Covenant Health to Enhance Behavioral Health Services in East Tennessee