On June 30, Acadia announced that it has formed a joint venture with Tufts Medicine, a well-established health system in Massachusetts. Through this partnership, Acadia and Tufts Medicine plan to build a new, 144-bed, stand-alone behavioral health hospital in Malden, Massachusetts. The partnership, the 17th joint venture for Acadia, will allow for a much-needed increase in access to care for residents of Malden, Mass and the surrounding communities.
- Acadia is pleased to share that it has entered into a joint venture with ECU Health to develop a specialty inpatient behavioral health hospital in Greenville, North Carolina.
- Acadia Healthcare & Tufts Medicine Building New Behavioral Health Hospital in Malden, Massachusetts.
- Acadia Welcomes New Board Member R. David Kelly
- Montrose Behavioral Health Hospital for Children to Celebrate Grand Opening
- Acadia Healthcare Announces New Chief Executive Officer