In his column, Dr. Genovese shined a light on how self-medicating can closely tie addiction to mental health disorders, and he explored how living with a substance use disorder can lead to the development of a mental illness and vice versa.
- Acadia Healthcare Partners With Cordico to Be a Featured Resource in First Responder Wellness App
- Longleaf Hospital Expanding to Meet Growing Demand for Services
- Acadia Healthcare Partners with Tower Health to Open Tower Behavioral Health in Reading, Pennsylvania
- “Tennessee Won’t Be Silent”: Statewide Suicide Prevention Campaign Launches
- Acadia Healthcare Partners with Covenant Health to Enhance Behavioral Health Services in East Tennessee