Acadia Healthcare and Scripps Health have formed a joint venture partnership to build and operate a 120-bed behavioral health hospital in Chula Vista, California, which is part of the San Diego metropolitan area.
- Acadia Healthcare Announces New Chief Executive Officer
- Southcoast Behavioral Health Expanding to Meet Growing Demand for Services
- Acadia Healthcare’s Military & Family Support Services Partners with PsychArmor to Improve Care for Members of the Military
- Acadia Healthcare Announces Acquisition of CenterPointe Behavioral Health System
- Acadia Healthcare Expands Footprint in Illinois and Establishes New Behavioral Healthcare System Named Montrose Behavioral Health Hospital