Arizona-based Sierra Tucson, a leader in behavioral healthcare and addiction treatment and a member of the Acadia Healthcare international network, has expanded its robust continuum of services by opening the state-of-the-art Copper Sky Building on its recovery center campus. The new, 30,000-square-foot lodge houses 44 beds and the Crossing and Chrysalis programs. The Crossing program provides detoxification and stabilization to individuals before they transition to Sierra Tucson’s residential treatment program, while the Chrysalis program offers personalized care with wraparound services. The Chrysalis program uses an integrative model of care to provide holistic, personalized treatment to individuals who do not meet the criteria for acute care and are not a fit for traditional residential treatment. The new Copper Sky Building also boasts features designed to enhance the healing experience, including beautifully styled resident accommodations, integrative therapy rooms, areas for individual therapy sessions, a pharmacy, and an admissions center.
- Acadia Healthcare Partners With Cordico to Be a Featured Resource in First Responder Wellness App
- Longleaf Hospital Expanding to Meet Growing Demand for Services
- Acadia Healthcare Partners with Tower Health to Open Tower Behavioral Health in Reading, Pennsylvania
- “Tennessee Won’t Be Silent”: Statewide Suicide Prevention Campaign Launches
- Acadia Healthcare Partners with Covenant Health to Enhance Behavioral Health Services in East Tennessee