Acadia Healthcare has partnered with Covenant Health to build a $33 million, 90-bed psychiatric hospital in west Knoxville.
- “Tennessee Won’t Be Silent”: Statewide Suicide Prevention Campaign Launches
- Acadia Healthcare Partners with Covenant Health to Enhance Behavioral Health Services in East Tennessee
- Acadia Healthcare Launches National Behavioral Health Crisis Hotline
- Crisis Support Team Supports Schools in the Aftermath of a Suicide | Opinion
- Acadia Breaks Ground on New Hospital in Nashville